Support By Phone
You will need to provide your account email address and phone number (for security purposes) before information can be disclosed.
For assistance or information please e-mail us at: Support@OneHSN.com
OneHSN Support’s schedule during the Holiday Season is as follows:
- December 24 - 8am – 2pm
- December 25 - Closed – Christmas
- December 26 - Closed – Boxing Day
- December 27, 28 & 31 – 8am – 5pm
- January 1 - Closed - New Years
- January 2 – Regular Hours 8 am – 5 pm
Our team will respond to your request during the above posted business hours. We wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.
Website Guide (Parent/Guardian)
This guide is designed to show you how to use this website to its full potential and provide assistance with the use of the website. You can open the document as a PDF by clicking the 'Download' button below.
You must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® installed on your computer to view PDF documents.
Click on the link below to download Acrobat Reader software.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q's)
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Am I registering my child in a child care centre on this site?
- No, on this site you can complete and submit an application for child care that will be automatically sent to the child care centre(s) of your choice. Once a space becomes available, you will be contacted by the child care centre for registration.
- Can I apply to more than one childcare centre?
- Yes, you may apply to as many centres as you wish. Your choices will be determined by the information you submit on your application. You will be contacted by the child care centre where a space first becomes available. If you accept this space, you still have the option of remaining on one or more other waitlists.
- My child has special needs. Are my child care options limited?
- No, if you identify your child as having a special need (or a potential need) on your application, you are requesting support from Special Needs for your child when a space becomes available in the child care centre. The Coordinator of Children's Special Services provides support to all child care centres. It is important to make your application for Special Needs Services as soon as possible in order to co-ordinate their services with the availability of the child care centre space.
- How long will I have to wait for a space?
- If no space is immediately available to you, the amount of time you will wait is determined by many factors. You may contact any child care centre to find out when they anticipate space availability.
- Who qualifies for subsidy?
- Applicants must be working, attending school or have medical or social need for child care in order to be eligible to subsidy. Applicants with household incomes less than $20,000 qualify for full subsidy. Applicants in receipt of Ontario Works assistance or the Ontario Disability Support Program also qualify for full subsidy. Those with incomes over $20,000 will be assessed to determine how much subsidy is available to them. Use the subsidy calculator on this site to help determine whether you are eligible.